Procedures for determining accommodations are framed according to the ADA, Section 363 of the Minnesota Human Rights Act, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. It is the policy of the Metropolitan State to encourage the employment and promotion of any qualified person including persons with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation follow the steps below:
- Schedule an appointment with the Chief Human Resource Officer by calling 651-793-1275.
- Attend meeting and obtain proper forms (Letter from Treating Physician, Employee Request for Reasonable Accommodation and Release of Information).
- Submit to, and review forms.
- Accommodation is then determined.
- Schedule meeting with direct supervisor. Reasonable Accommodation Agreement is completed.