Listed below are resources and services that will help you become a successful student. The university offers an array of support services, including workshops, tutoring, and a range of student-oriented programs such as, TRIO. A more detailed listing is found at Gateway Student Services website.
- Planning Tools ( complete packet)
- Choosing a Major and Minor
The College of Arts and Sciences offers 22 majors and 21 minors including majors in the following areas: humanities, arts, communication, natural sciences, mathematics, computer science and social sciences. Programs range from a highly professionalized focus area to the traditional liberal arts. All CAS majors integrate critical thinking skills that lead to personal enrichment, life-long learning, and professional achievement.
- Academic Standing
- Policies and Procedures Tutoring
- G.R.A.D.E.S (GPA Realtime Advising Estimating System) allows you to forecast your cumulative and term GPA, as well your completion rate. This tool can also be used to forecast academic performance as well as projections of desired GPA goal and course completion percentage)
- Alternative Learning Strategies
- Most Common Forms and Services