- Our new dental teaching clinic was recognized by the American Dental Hygienists' Association! Click the link above to read the article. For more information about the dental clinic, please visit our Facebook page.
- Read about the first class of graduates from our Master of Science Oral Health Care Practitioner program in the July 25 version of the Metropolitan State Catalyst newsletter!
- Metropolitan State University is the first University in the nation to offer a program to prepare Advanced Dental Therapists, a new dental care role authorized by the Minnesota State legislature. Advanced Dental Therapists provide dental care, often in locations where a dentist is not available. To learn more about the Master of Science Oral Health Care Practitioner program and what we are doing for the community, watch this video.
- New Programs:
- CNHS Newsletter Fall 2011
- CNHS Newsletter Spring 2011
- CNHS Newsletter Fall 2010
- CNHS Newsletter Spring 2010