Do you want to have authority over and responsibility for your education? Do you want to earn college credit for things you have already learned through life experience? Are your interests too varied to fit in one major? If your answer is yes, the Individualized Degree program offered by the College of Individualized Studies is for you. Richard, Pat, and Ochen answered "yes". Read their stories and see what is possible.
Our Individualized Degree program offers you a chance:
- To design a degree that reflects your educational, personal, and career interest.
- To take advantage of interdisciplinary learning.
- To take the courses you want to take.
- To transfer credits from other post-secondary institutions and apply them towards an actual B.A. degree.
- To use creative learning strategies and our innovative Degree at a Distance program to complete your degree.
- To finish that education you started, but never quite finished.
Our Individualized Degree program helps you become the life-long learner you need to be in our ever changing world. The faculty and staff of the College of Individualized Studies look forward to working with you.
Get more information about the Individualized degree program
|Apply to the University
Explore the Curriculum
Declare Your Program
View Degree Requirements
Download a Sample Degree Plan
|Explore the College of Individualized Studies |
Download the Partnership Agreement
Meet Faculty & Staff