Metropolitan State University uses D2L (Desire2Learn)instructional management system to deliver online, web-enhanced, hybrid, and web-supplemented courses. To access your online course:
- After you register for the course that uses D2L you will be able to access D2L and your course after overnight system update.
- Go to www.metrostate.edu
- Click "D2L" on the upper right corner
- Keep in mind:
- Your D2L username is the same as your student Live.edu and Portal account username and password (password were changed on May 6th, please click here for more information)
- Not all courses use D2L and have course site available online.
- If your student account is activated today, you will get added to the D2L and your course following morning.
- If you have problems logging in, visit Technical Help Resources link.