Do you want to prepare for a dynamic and challenging career in the ever-changing business world? And, gain skills in demand by businesses and nonprofits? Then study Business Administration with us, either online or on-campus. Expect to be better positioned for career opportunities and promotions.
You will also:
- Gain the organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills necessary for you to be a great manager.
- Prepare for positions in business, nonprofit organizations, and government, including supervisor, department manager, or agency director.
- Understand the increasingly diverse business world.
- Build a network with business administration professionals and alumni.
Get more information about the Business Administration program
|Apply to the University
Explore the Curriculum
Download a Major Checklist and Course Sequence *
View Class Schedule
|Declare Your Program|
Access Academic Advising
Download COM Undergraduate Handbook
Meet Faculty & Staff
View COM Major Tips
* Open in Internet Explorer