Do you want to move from entry-level positions to managerial and executive positions in the hospitality industry? Or, prepare for a career in this high-growth career area? Then study Hospitality Management with us. Prepare to work in the travel and tourism industry, which includes hotels, restaurants, planned tours and cruises, casinos, theme parks, national and state parks, convention and visitors bureaus, and many types of specialty retail shops. Our BAS degree has articulation agreements with many Minnesota colleges.
You will also:
- Learn strategies to contribute to your organization's profitability.
- Build a network with hospitality professionals and alumni—a benefit of being a part of a program in a thriving metropolitan area.
- Develop strong management skills.
- Plan leisure-time and vacation activities, as well as the work-related travel arrangements for business and government employees.
Get more information about the Hospitality Management program
* Open in Internet Explorer