Learn the multifaceted discipline of marketing, including strategic marketing management, integrated marketing communication, marketing research, and international marketing. Gain marketing knowledge and skills so you play a key role in an organizationís success. You can accomplish these goals with a degree in Marketing, taken either online or on-campus.
You will also:
- Study the demographic, psychological, social, economic, technological, and environmental, and factors that influence consumer demands.
- Gain skills to analyze consumer and professional buyer behavior.
- Learn how to conduct and analyze market research.
- Analyze cases related to current marketing issues.
- Design both a marketing plan and an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Choose an elective related to the marketing areas such as travel and tourism, sales and sales management, sports and entertainment, supply chain management, and marketing and advertising law.