Learn the multifaceted discipline of marketing, including strategic marketing management, integrated marketing communication, marketing research, and international marketing. Gain marketing knowledge and skills so you play a key role in an organization�s success. You can accomplish these goals with a degree in Marketing, taken either online or on-campus.
You will also:
- Study the demographic, psychological, social, economic, technological, and environmental, and factors that influence consumer demands.
- Gain skills to analyze consumer and professional buyer behavior.
- Learn how to conduct and analyze market research.
- Analyze cases related to current marketing issues.
- Design both a marketing plan and an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Choose an elective related to the marketing areas such as travel and tourism, sales and sales management, sports and entertainment, supply chain management, and marketing and advertising law.
Get more information about the Marketing program
* Open in Internet Explorer