- Are you a BSN prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program?
- Are you a master's prepared registered nurse seeking a Doctor of Nursing Practice program to become an advanced practice registered nurse as a family nurse practitioner (FNP)?
- Read more about the DNP program!
Attend a meeting for prospective graduate students!
2013 Session Dates & Times
All sessions are held at the Saint Paul Campus;
registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this meeting.
|Tues., October 22||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH L7|
|Thurs., November 14||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||SJH L7|
|Tues., December 3||10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||SJH L7|
- DNP program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes