Metropolitan State University's innovative Technical Communication Master of Science program will help you succeed in this rapidly-evolving profession, within a global marketplace. The program offers you flexible scheduling, with all classes available on evenings and weekends.
The program will also:
- Give you many opportunities to network with communication professionals and alumni—one of the benefits of being a part of one of the largest technical communication programs in the country
- Prepare you for upper-level and managerial positions in technical communication
- Enrich your understanding of theory and practice, while allowing you to customize your program
|About Technical Communication
View Career Options
Applying to the Program
Explore the Curriculum
|Admission Requirements |
A Program Connected to the Workplace
Metropolitan State University's Master of Science in Technical Communication prepares you for the real demands of the workplace in a number of ways:
- Our Advisory Board of alumni and practicing professionals works closely with faculty to ensure our program is high quality and relevant to the workplace.
- A number of our classes integrate service learning, where students create information products for nonprofit organizations.
- Internships are considered as electives.
- All faculty have professional backgrounds or experience in technical communication.
For further information or to answer any questions, please contact