How to become a member....
It�s easy! If you are a Metropolitan State student who is pregnant or parenting a child, just make an appointment for an �intake� where you will fill out an Intake form. It will take about 15 minutes. You will also be contacted to do some evaluations of the services later on.
- Use of computer and printer
- Lounging area with coffee, refrigerator & microwave
- Referrals for assistance in many areas: health care, financial, food, child care, counseling, etc.
- Child Development information
- Check out books from our library
- Free T-shirt or Onesie for your child/baby
- Free coffee mug
- post a photo of your child(ren) on our bulletin board
- Resources as available for transportation, child care and other needs
- Opportunities to meet other student parents
- Quiet time to sit on campus with or without your child
- Play space for your child wile studying or using the computer