Women's Services exists to provide programming, advocacy, support, outreach, information, and referrals that serve to educate and empower the women of Metropolitan State. Our services are available to women and men regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. We value all women and their varied identities and experiences, and we seek to create a university-wide climate that supports and advocates for the diverse needs of women.
Why should you contact Women's Services? Because...
- You need a place to talk about your personal or educational concerns
- You're looking for resources or referrals in the community or on campus
- You want to feel more connected at Metropolitan State
- You have ideas for new programming or services
- You've experienced a sexual assault and are in need of support and advocacy
- You'd like to gain valuable experience by joining the Women's Services Advisory Board