To check your financial aid status or to review your awards, please follow the steps below.
|Log in to Student eServices|
|Click the "Financial Aid" link from the lefthand navigation|
|Choose the semester you want to check near the top of the page|
There are 6 options available under "Financial Aid":
- Aid Application Status - displays the current status of your financial aid application for the selected semester. If it's "Ready for Payment," your accepted aid for the number of credits you are enrolled for will apply to your student account on the published disbursement date for that semester. Remember, you must request your student loans by completing the Online Loan Request under the "Loans" link to receive your loan funding for the semester.
- Awards - displays the amounts for which you have been approved for all semesters. Loans at "Estimated" status will not be paid to you. You must complete the Online Loan Request under the "Loans" link to accept the loan funding and have loan funds apply to your student account.
- Award Letters - displays the award letter with all pertinent information for the selected semester
- Estimated Award Levels - displays an estimate of your aid at varying credit levels for the selected semester.
- Loans - This link will bring you to the Online Loan Request. Follow the onscreen instructions and be sure to complete all steps.
- Shopping Sheet - displays your costs and estimated awards at fulltime status. The shopping sheet disappears after aid begins to disburse for the academic year.
E-mail: Ask Us powered by RightNow