Latest News & Announcements:
- On Friday, 9-26, the Kellogg Boulevard Bridge will be COMPLETELY closed. The City of St Paul has changed their plans to keep Kellogg Blvd open for Friday through Sunday. The Kellogg Bridge will be completely closed to through traffic and they will not allow access to lot C East where the Metropolitan State University shuttle goes. Union Depot has agreed to open up a drive lane underneath the Highway 52 bridge. See attachment. All traffic will have to go through the lot C West entrance and drive under the Highway 52 bridge to Lot C East. The driver will have to take an alternate route to get to and from campus - probably down 7th Street and then head south on Wall Street. The city will place up detour signs starting at the Kellogg/Mounds bridge - directing to 7th – directing left/west down 7th – directing left/south on Wall – directing left/east on Kellogg – directing right into the Union Depot lot. From there, the city or contractor will have flag workers directing under the bridge into the east lot. View Google Map.
- Starting Monday, 9/29, east bound traffic on Kellogg Blvd, out of St Paul, will be permanently limited to one lane. The University will monitor the conditions and additional information will be provided as appropriate.
Important Parking Information:
- Shuttle service:
- Is a free service available from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday – Friday; no shuttle service on weekends.
- The shuttle will drop-off and pick-up passengers on the east side of the Union Depot lot near the two bus shelters and at the Metropolitan State campus courtyard in front of New Main.
- St. Paul Campus Parking:
- After 5 p.m., Monday - Friday and on weekends, there is general parking available in the 7th street lot behind Saint John's Hall and New Main (Note: blue designated areas on the parking map).
- Signs will be posted in the campus adjacent lots with parking information.
- Read the signs closely; lots will be patrolled and citations ($20.00) will be issued for parking violations.
- Union Depot Lot (on the university side of the high bridge crossing Kellogg):
- Available for student, employee and guest parking at no cost.
- The parking lot is about a 2-3 minute drive from the university.
- If you happen to enter the wrong lot you can exit without payment within 10 minutes.
- The shuttle driver provides riders with a validated parking ticket to exit lot.
- There is more than one entrance to Lot C. Metropolitan State parking is the far east entrance (look for the signs).
- If support is needed when exiting the lot for any reason, press the RED BUTTON next to the pay machine, which will alert 24 hour security.
- The Union Depot is a 24 hour secure surface lot with security cameras, emergency phones, bus shelters and security patrols.
If you have questions or comments, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Schedule
- Escort Services
- Employee Payroll Deduction "Saint Paul" Parking Form
- General Parking Information
- Interim Parking Map
- All University Teaching Locations Parking Information
- Past Interim Parking Updates