Important Parking Information:
- Shuttle service:
- Is a free service available from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Monday – Friday; no shuttle service on weekends.
- The shuttle will drop-off and pick-up passengers on the east side of the Union Depot lot near the two bus shelters and at the Metropolitan State campus courtyard in front of New Main.
- St. Paul Campus Parking:
- After 5 p.m., Monday - Friday and on weekends, there is general parking available in the 7th street lot behind Saint John's Hall and New Main (Note: blue designated areas on the parking map).
- Signs will be posted in the campus adjacent lots with parking information.
- Read the signs closely; lots will be patrolled and citations ($20.00) will be issued for parking violations.
- Union Depot Lot (on the university side of the high bridge crossing Kellogg):
- Available for student, employee and guest parking at no cost.
- The parking lot is about a 2-3 minute drive from the university.
- If you happen to enter the wrong lot you can exit without payment within 10 minutes.
- The shuttle driver provides riders with a validated parking ticket to exit lot.
- There is more than one entrance to Lot C. Metropolitan State parking is the far east entrance (look for the signs).
- If support is needed when exiting the lot for any reason, press the RED BUTTON next to the pay machine, which will alert 24 hour security.
- The Union Depot is a 24 hour secure surface lot with security cameras, emergency phones, bus shelters and security patrols.
If you have questions or comments, submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Schedule
- Escort Services
- Employee Payroll Deduction "Saint Paul" Parking Form
- General Parking Information
- Interim Parking Map
- All University Teaching Locations Parking Information
- Past Interim Parking Updates