- Setting up a Windows 7 wireless connection
- Setting up a Windows Vista wireless connection
- Setting up a Windows XP wireless connection
- Setting up a Mac (Snow Leopard) wireless connection
Wireless connections throughout Metropolitan State University are provided for your convenience.
The following instructions describe how to use wireless networking to connect to the Metropolitan State University network. Students, staff and faculty will need their NetDirect user name and password to gain access.
- Registered Students are permitted to use wireless access for the current semester in which they are actively attending classes.
- Metropolitan State University will not be responsible for data loss or PC compromise while you are using a wireless connection. You indicate agreement to assume any and all risk by logging into the Metropolitan State University network through a wireless connection.
Wireless Access Points
Wireless network coverage is available in all buildings located on the St. Paul campus.
Wireless network coverage is available in all locations on the Midway campus.
Wireless network coverage is available in Minneapolis. For locations please visit:
http://www.minneapolis.edu/campusmaps/ In the lower right-hand corner refer to the key.