ISRS is the Integrated Statewide Records System that is used by all MnSCU institutions for the data entry, management and preservation of institution records. The records maintained in ISRS include:
- Student records
- Employee records
- Institutional financial records
- Links to State of Minnesota systems (MAPS or SEMA4), or
- Additional MnSCU supported applications (Resource 25, IMS or DARS)
Since the information entered and maintained in ISRS contains private information on students and employees, access to the system is limited to individuals who have security authorization. Before an individual is able to access the system security forms must be completed and signed by a designated authorized staff person. Once the forms are completed and signed, they are sent to the Information Technology Department and then forwarded to MnSCU for final processing.
- New User ID / Reactivate Suspended User ID / Delete User ID (Request for MnSCU Systems User ID form)
- Student Security Authorization Form
Authorized signer: Crystal.Comer@metrostate.edu or Daryl.Johnson@metrostate.edu
- Operational Data Security (Needed to pull reports from ISRS for ad hoc, Switchboard, and department databases)
- Complete list of all ISRS forms
The Switchboard is a report generator that is used by the staff of Metropolitan State University to generate various reports and mailing labels using data that is in ISRS. The Switchboard allows users to select what type of report they want and a date range for the data. The Switchboard is then set up to tap into the various databases within ISRS and pull out the information requested by the user.
Type of reports included:
- Advisee labels, for a specific advisor
- Advisee Reports
- Class Lists - a list or labels for students enrolled in a specific class
- Graduate lists
- Students in a specific major
- Classes canceled
- Many other reports to choose from.
Contact the IT Desk about any questions or problems concerning ISRS or the Switchboard.