Interim Parking Updates:
Friday, May 9, 2014 -- Update #4
Monday, May 5, 2014 -- Update #3
Friday, April 25, 2014 -- Update #2
Friday, March 28, 2014 -- Update #1
Things to Note:
- June 30 through July 3, 2014, Maria Ave on the St Paul Campus will be closed from 6th St to the courtyard parking entrance by St John's Hall. The closure is necessary to install utilities for the new parking ramp. Access to the courtyard parking area will only be from 7th St. The courtyard parking lot will remain open. Everyone accessing the courtyard by vehicle need to exercise care when entering and exiting the courtyard during this time—the shuttle pick up/drop-off location in the courtyard remains unchanged.
- Beginning Monday, June 9, 2014, parking along the west side of Bates Ave from 7th St to 393 Bates will be prohibited for a temporary period. A-P Construction is installing a retaining wall for the new ramp along most of that stretch of our property along Bates. The side walk in that area will be closed as well. Please note that Union Depot, Lot C, parking and shuttle service is available from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm (NOTE: The last shuttle leaves campus at 6:30 pm).
- Effective May 6, Metropolitan State's Saint Paul Campus surface parking lot closes for construction of a parking ramp and student center.
- At that time, parking on campus becomes limited (see map and communications)
- Union Depot, Lot C, is available for student, employee and guest parking at no cost.
- The shuttle driver provides riders with a validated parking ticket to exit lot
- Please note that there is more than one entrance to Lot C. We are the far east entrance. Look for the Metropolitan State University Parking signs. The shuttle driver will give you a ticket to exit the lot.
- If support is needed when exiting the lot, please press the red button next to the pay machine and it will call security to help.
- Shuttle service to campus is provided from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm (NOTE: The last shuttle leaves campus at 6:30 pm), Monday–Friday at no cost; shuttle hours will be adjusted at the beginning of fall semester.
- Signs will be posted in the campus adjacent lots with parking direction. Read the signs closely; lots will be patrolled and citations ($20.00) will be issued for parking violations
- If you have questions or comments, submit them to email@example.com